On Wednesday March 19 2014, a small number of key influencers in the industry will join a discussion that will set the agenda for innovation in leasing and asset finance for the rest of the decade.
Nick Gallop (Dell), Roger Skinner (Maxxia) and Artti Aurasmaa (3 Step IT) – The Catalysts – will be in conversation with Andrew Denton (CHP and The Leasing Foundation) on innovation in leasing and asset finance.
The Catalysts will be looking at issues around innovation, including:
- can we encourage policymakers to embrace innovation to sustain economic recovery?
- what is the role of associations and companies in supporting innovation?
- how do we value intangible innovation assets?
- what are the barriers to open cross-industry collaboration?
- how does public-private collaboration work to move innovation forward?
- how do we innovate on a European-wide basis?
Date and time: Wednesday 19 March, 12 noon-14.00
Venue: CHP Consulting, 20 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7JE
[nzs_heading heading=”5″] About the Catalysts [/nzs_heading]
The Leasing Foundation has drawn together a group of insightful and influential industry leaders to create a blueprint for open innovation in leasing and asset finance. This group are The Catalysts. Their role is to start a new conversation about innovation. To do it they will draw on deep experience of innovation in their own companies, and of innovation by their partners, suppliers and customers, to identify the open innovation opportunities that are latent in the market and help the industry understand how to exploit them.